The boarding school’s recipe for success
More and more international pupils opt to attend a British boarding school. For good reasons:
- Whether high achiever or child with special educational needs, a good boarding school will challenge its pupils according to their individual needs
- Teaching staff at British independent schools enjoy a high standing and are in turn highly motivated and committed to the success of their protégés
- Small classes make it possible to deliver lessons that are more interesting and involve pupils more in practical or verbal participation. Lessons and learning can be fun!
- A very broad spectrum of extra-curricular activities, be it in sport, art, drama or music, help pupils discover new talents and strengths
- Travel doesn’t just broaden the mind it also helps children think and act more independently
- Last but not least, the globally spoken English language is learnt more or less in passing
Attending a British boarding school is a wonderful opportunity to make international friends for life: an ideal stepping stone to pursuing a career in an increasingly global world.
“By transferring to a school in England I was hoping for a new challenge and was happily rewarded.“ (Cassian, Charterhouse, Godalming, Surrey)